Monday, August 08, 2005

It ain't all that great...

If you were to know who Le Corbusier actually was, my pseudonym suggests I have a tie to France. I am actually a dual citizen, of both the French Republic and the United States. As such I have the privilege to make the choice between the two countries pertaining to where I want to live. As it stands, I currently live and work in Texas, the result of a decision my French father made over twenty years ago. He got close glimpse of his homeland under Mitterand and opted with great personal sacrifice to start his life over across the pond in the US of A. It’s articles like this that proved my father right. Many of my acquaintances wonder why anyone would leave such a beautiful country with such a ‘joie de vivre’. Well, it ain’t all that great…

1 comment:

Benny said...

If you're looking for the most stylish and the hottest replica watches at the best prices, then you've come to the right place. We are the best site with superb Customer service and best Replicas. Your favorite replica watches sale here. The unique design and high quality of the Replica Rolex watches has attracted many of its supporters worldwide. Just come in and enjoy its distinct fascination. The rolex replica sale provided in our online website is the most popular and latest replica watches in the world. The replica watches uk continuously built a reputation for watches with precision, reliability and excellence in advancing technology. The rolex replica watch is designed in ultramodern or traditional styles and incorporating advanced technology, offering strength, resilience, and beauty. The fake rolex sale always provide the quality you want at an affordable price.